Belvedere Island Waterfront Estate
Exclusively listed at $12,995,000
Exceptional Modern Estate with Guesthouse and Boat Dock
Included are fully approved, permit ready construction drawings.
This project offers the opportunity to develop a state-of-the-art, six bedroom modern estate set on 1.24 acres of private waterfront on the coveted west side of Belvedere Island.
San Francisco and Golden Gate Bridge views are featured from this incredible property. A private beach, boat storage facility, and a boat dock will offer unparalleled access to San Francisco Bay. The entitlement includes 12,506 square feet, comprised of 10,340 square foot main house, 1,250 square foot five-car garage, 756 square foot guest house, and 160 square foot boat storage.
- Total of six bedrooms. Five en-suite bedrooms in the main house + detached guest house.
- Upper level great room is 24' x 46' with "floating" wood ceiling 14' - 16' high
- 12' ceilings throughout remainder of the house
- Private 1,500 sq. ft. master suite with private deck
- Large open kitchen family room with outdoor kitchen and private terrace with outdoor fireplace
- Butler's pantry, second kitchen
- Floor to ceiling walls of glass throughout
- Five-car garage + off-street parking
- 2,000 bottle wine room
- Eight person home cinema
- Large private gym - 16'-8" x 20'
- Second master suite features indoor/outdoor spa shower with direct access to grounds
- 1,000 square foot ground level family room
- Green roofs, organic architecture - seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Smart-home Technology
- Integrated building systems - lighting, A/V, heating, A/C, security
- Expansive infinity pool with spa/fire pit
- Pool cabana deck with BBQ area
- Private guest house
- Private boat dock with 12,000 lbs boat lift
- The pier head is 29 x 12 plus an 8' x12' platform lift
- Beach area deck
- 160 square foot boat house
**Images featured on this website are architectural renderings that depict the approved structures described above. These are not pictures of a completed house. These images are produced to be as accurate as possible to give prospective buyers an overview of the project.