Modern Waterfront Estate Development Opportunity
NEW PRICE! $12,995,000
135 Belvedere Avenue - Belvedere, California
INCREDIBLE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY!
Epic new design by Amalfi West, the creators of exceptional modern estates in Marin County.
*The list price of $12,995,000 includes the land and permit ready construction set of plans (Structural, Architectural, Civil etc) to build the design seen the renderings. Price does not include the future completed home depicted in the renderings on this website.
This limited time, rare offering includes 1.24 acres of private waterfront on the coveted west side of Belvedere Island with San Francisco and Golden Gate Bridge views plus fully approved plans for a 12,352 square feet of space. This includes a 10,374 square foot estate with a 1,222 square foot garage, and a 756 square foot separate guest house. There is a private beach, boat storage facility and a boat dock, offering unmatched access to our San Francisco Bay playground.
Purchase the property with the plans and build this incredible home yourself. The entitlements for this amount of square footage on a private waterfront parcel with private beach and boat dock and iconic views is virtually impossible to find! Call us today for more information.
- Upper level great room is 24' x 46' with "floating" wood ceiling 14' - 16' high
- Completely private 1,500 sq. ft. master suite with private deck
- Large open kitchen family room with outdoor kitchen and private terrace/outdoor fireplace
- Butler's pantry, second kitchen
- 12' ceilings throughout
- Floor to ceiling wall of glass throughout
- Parking for seven cars
- 2,000 bottle wine room
- Eight person home cinema
- Large private gym - 16'-8" x 20'
- Second master suite features indoor/outdoor spa shower with direct access to grounds
- 1,000 square foot ground level family room
- Expansive infinity pool with spa/fire pit
- Pool cabana deck with BBQ area
- All bedrooms are en suite.
- 756 sq. ft. private guest suite
- Private dock with hillside lift
- The Pier head is 29 x 12 plus an 8' x12' platform lift and a 30' Boat lift
- Beach area deck
- 300 sq. ft. with boat house
- Green roofs, organic architecture - seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Smart-home Technology
- Integrated building systems - lighting, A/V, heating, A/C, security